Friday, July 08, 2005

Hitch up the wagon



After watching Hitch I had renewed hope that I could actually have a chance in the dating sphere. It offers some great advice for those with fewer social graces. Seriously, I thought that this was an excellent romantic comedy that actually lives up to the "comedy" aspect. I laughed at the funny bits, felt mild ammounts of empathy at the difficult parts, and enjoyed the story.

Basic synopsis: A man who teaches dateless wonders how to become irresistible to women learns just how hard it can be to do it yourself in this romantic comedy.

I give Hitch 3.5/5 (How would YOU rate Hitch)

Starring: Will Smith, Eva Mendes, More


*to submit a review to mr.Jake's film review just email it to me and it should appear shortly*

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Sgt Steve said...

I think I would give it a 4. I really enjoyed the movie and when it was over I wanted to ask out a girl, right then. But there were none around, crap.

I really liked the end part were Hitch states that there are NO rules to follow. I think thats true in real life.

Oh ya, I love happy endings!!

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, easily a 4. Really fun, warm-hearted movie. Lots of laughs, and many of the scenes were familiar to me from my own young dating adventures ;-)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger krishna kashyap av said...

Hitch is a good one..
I would give 4/5..
It was very entertaining..
Thanks for sharing.
Make website india

 

Post a Comment

<< Home